by H.S. Rai
This is something where two big things collaborate for mega invention. A person with innovative idea research on the resources and technologies to convert the idea into live project.
What is Innovation?
The process of translating an idea or invention into a good or services that creates value or for which customers will pay.
What is Research?
Research is a careful and detailed study into a specific problem, concern, or issue using the scientific method.
Why to Research?
- To solve an existing problem.
- To improve the performance of a product or process.
- To benefit the society in the long run.
Research is often about finding questions than answers.
Prerequisites for Research
- Very good understanding of the area
- Familiarity with tools and methods
- Imagination and visualization
- Balanced curiosity
- Lateral thinking
Rotating 17000+ ton bridge
It took only 90 minutes to connect.
And that's without even informing the train company!!
- Instant light, any time
- No sun or batteries needed
- With GravityLight all you need is weight
Enables high-definition holograms to come to life in your world, seamlessly integrating with your physical places, spaces, and things.
Robotic Arm with a sense of touch
let the hand to send sensations of touch back into the brain.
Nanocrystals used to generate power
Low production and installation costs
Frugal Engineering & Jugaad Innovation
- Process of reducing the complexity and cost of a good and its production
- An innovative fix or a simple work-around
- Jugaad: a word taken from Hindi which captures the meaning of finding a low-cost solution to any problem in an intelligent way
Jugaad Innovation in India.
Making a juicer out of a drill
James Watt invented steam engine to draw water out of coal mines. We use a bike engine instead.
Jugaad Innovation development continues...
World's first Social Robot for home.
JIBO is a multi-tasking, platform, personal assistant robot designed to be a humanized companion.